Ovation at The Mayflower Theatre
Located on the top floor of The Mayflower Theatre, the Ovation restaurant offers an extensive choice of seasonal dinner menus and 2 set lunch menus. 2 course set menus are also available for lunch. The menus spread over 4 courses, each offering dishes freshly cooked to order.
The courses’ names are humorously replaced with the names of the different stages in a stage performances, amuse-bouches becoming warm up, entrees, overture; mains, Act 1; desserts, the finale; and digestifs and coffee becoming encore.
Take a Look at the Ovations Restaurant's Menus
Private Hire – Ideal for anniversaries, birthdays, wedding receptions and special gatherings. Customers will be served a 2 or 3-course dinner with coffee and chocolates. The bar will be open throughout on a cash or account basis.
Corporate Meetings – Ideals for entertaining clients or rewarding staff. Groups will be able to eat a pre or after theatre show dinner.
Dining Events – A range of guest stars take the stage at the restaurant during dinner.
Hotel Packages – Depending on the package and the show, visitors can enjoy a show at The Mayflower Theatre complimented by a pre or after theatre show lunch and/or dinner at the Ovation restaurant. Each package includes an overnight stay at the Jurys Inn or the Grand Harbour Hotel, including full English breakfast.
- Online booking available
- Some of the dishes main contain nuts
- Gratuities are at the customers’ discretion, however, an optional 10% service charge will be added for tables of 8+
- Do not hesitate to mention any dietary requirements, or if you require an alternative dish. The staff will endeavour to meet your needs
- 02380 711833
- Opening Hours
- Mon - Sun: from 5pm (when there is an evening performance) Wed - Sat: 12-2pm
- Ovation, Mayflower Restaurant Mayflower Theatre Commercial Road Southampton SO15 1GE