The Concorde Club presents Gerry across the Mersey with Gery and the Pacemakers. Gerry Marsden is a driven man, an artist with enormous confidence and a unique spirit. From his streetwise boyhood and early love of music to his friendship - and keen rivalry - with the Beatles, hunger for fame and hard-won success, his story is one of grit, warmth, humour and determination. They were superb last year and had the whole club singing and dancing in the aisles.
023 8065 1478
Stoneham Lane, Eastleigh
24th Feb 2012
- Hello, welcome to CruiseSouthampton.com, your online service...
- Internationally renowned for its impressive art collection, ...
- A mile or two further east from Southampton centre is the Ro...
- The Baring Room of the Southampton City Art Gallery features...
- Southampton Tourist Guides Association offer free guided wal...
- The Bargate Monument Gallery is located in the upper floor o...
- Hotels and Bed & Breakfast in SouthamptonPlanning to sta...
- Located inside the main entrance of the Guildhall, adjacent ...
1How to begin
Use the advanced search tools on the left, or the top bar, to look for items you are interested in. The map will also show your selections. Deselect Category(s) if you wish to look in other Categories.
2Add an item
Either click an icon from the map and drag it to the box below or from the listings, select 'Add to plan'.Your items will show here once you've added them to your plan.
It's best to save your Activity Planner and name it. You can modify it and/or create more than one. Once you're done, why not share it with someone else?