This beautiful new display showcases Southampton's collection of British school watercolour painting from the nineteenth century.
Image Credit: Carting Timber by David Cox (1783-1859
023 8083 3007
Open 7 days a week 10.00 am - 5.00 pm
Civic Centre, Commercial Road
25th May 2012 - 20th Jan 2013
- Internationally renowned for its impressive art collection, ...
- The Baring Room of the Southampton City Art Gallery features...
- The Bargate Monument Gallery is located in the upper floor o...
- Located inside the main entrance of the Guildhall, adjacent ...
- The Art House Cafe and Gallery is a not-for-profit café, gal...
1How to begin
Use the advanced search tools on the left, or the top bar, to look for items you are interested in. The map will also show your selections. Deselect Category(s) if you wish to look in other Categories.
2Add an item
Either click an icon from the map and drag it to the box below or from the listings, select 'Add to plan'.Your items will show here once you've added them to your plan.
It's best to save your Activity Planner and name it. You can modify it and/or create more than one. Once you're done, why not share it with someone else?