Newly restored and with great new displays and facilities, Tudor House and Garden is again open to welcome visitors. You can enjoy the newly accessible House, the lovely Garden and the delightful setting of the Old Town. Tudor House is arguably Southampton's most important historic building, encompassing over 500 years of history on one site. The impressive timber framed house was built at the end of the 15th century by Sir John Dawtrey. Tudor House has undergone a £1.9million restoration scheme, which has been funded by the council, the Heritage Lottery Fund and English Heritage. The museum is a welcoming and enjoyable visitor attraction with new facilities, displays and experiences which will tell the story of the house and the people who lived and worked there.
023 8083 4563
Open seven days a week
10.00 am - 5.00 pm
Adults £4.75; Children £3.00; Family Group (2 adults, 3 children) £12.00; Concessions (Over 60's and Students) £3.75
- Hotels and Bed & Breakfast in SouthamptonPlanning to sta...
- The National Museum of the Royal Navy is the only museum dev...
- The Royal Navy Submarine Museum at Gosport is a museum traci...
- Portsmouth’s D-Day Museum is the only one of its’ kind, ded...
- Boasting six attractions, tours and over a dozen historical ...
- Built in 1544, Southsea Castle was part of a series of fort...
- Due to open spring 2013, Portsmouth Historic Dockyard's late...
- One of England's most famous literary figures, Charles Dicke...
- Whether you’re traveling down the night before setting sail ...
- A Historic Day Out With roots pre-dating Roman times, Portsm...
1How to begin
Use the advanced search tools on the left, or the top bar, to look for items you are interested in. The map will also show your selections. Deselect Category(s) if you wish to look in other Categories.
2Add an item
Either click an icon from the map and drag it to the box below or from the listings, select 'Add to plan'.Your items will show here once you've added them to your plan.
It's best to save your Activity Planner and name it. You can modify it and/or create more than one. Once you're done, why not share it with someone else?