Welcome to Southampton
Welcome to all passengers arriving in Southampton
this week on Aurora, Oriana, Adonia, Independence of the Seas, Balmoral, Oceana, Azura, Explorer, Ruby Princess, Arcadia, MSC Opera, Queen Victoria, Queen Mary 2 and Celebrity Eclipse.
For updates on sailing times and terminals, or for more information on your ship, check out our Cruise Schedule.
Map & Guide 2014
Download the latest Southampton Map & Guide by clicking here.
Welcome to CruiseSouthampton.com
Everything you need to know about Southampton
Whether you are catching a cruise, visiting as a port of call or are just looking to find out a little more about the city, we have everything you need to know.
For ideas on what to do in the city...click here for more information.
Events in Southampton coming up in the next few months
Subscribe now for all the latest CruiseSouthampton updates
- New Head Chef & Bring a Buddy Offer at Lainston House this October & November
- Lainston House, one of Hampshire's leading five star hotels welcomes new Head Chef Olly Rouse to their three AA Rosette award-winning restaurant, The Avenue...
- Southampton Cruise Terminals
A guide to the ABP Southampton cruise terminals
- Southampton - Titanic Trail Highlights
Follow in the footsteps of Titanic passengers and crew from 1912
- Shopping in Southampton
Great places to shop in the city
- Southampton - Itineraries
Several great ways to spend a day in the city
- Places to Eat in Southampton
A great selection of restaurants in the city