Welcome to Southampton
Arriving in Southampton this week, beginning Monday 17th November, on Aurora, Oceana, Braemar, Oriana, Adonia, Braemar, and Queen Victoria.
For updates on sailing times and terminals, or for more information on your ship, check out our Live Cruise Schedule.
Did you know...
- Cruise ship, 'The World' is a private residential cruise ship. She travels around the glob with a host of permanent residents.
- Sushi restaurants aren't just all the rage on the high-street. More than 30 cruise ships currently offer sushi bars and Japanese-inspired restaurants.
- The position of largest cruise ship in the world is shared by sister-ships, Allure of the Seas and Oasis of the Seas. Each weights in at a whopping 225,282 gross tonnes, measures approximately 1,187 feet in length, and can carry just under 6,300 passengers.
- 3 really is a magic number; 3 ships sail with less than 50 passengers, while 3 others sail with over 5,000 passengers year-round.
- Superstition still plays a part at sea. If you check out their deck plans, many modern cruise ships have no deck number 13.
What kind of cruiser are you?
With the wide variety and choice of cruise holidays available, it can be a tough decision to pinpoint the cruise to suit you. CLIA UK & Ireland is here to make this easier with the help of our new quiz. New-to-cruise and cruise pros alike, you are a few questions away from your match…http://cliauk.frontpageltd.co.uk/
Special Offer - 3 issues for £3 from Cruise International Magazine
As the UK's only independent guide to cruise travel, Cruise International magazine is the must-have cruising handbook for enthusiasts or cruise novices alike. Each issue is full of destination and ship information, guidance and helpful advice on choosing your ideal cruise holiday. All that brought to you amidst fascinating features and beautiful photography, finding the perfect cruise holiday is easy when you read Cruise International magazine.
To guarantee that you are effortlessly updated on a regular basis, you can subscribe now and receive 3 issues for just £3. Click here for more information.
For more information on Eavesway Travel, click here.
Need help booking your cruise
Cruise Southampton has teamed up with Planet Cruise to help you get great deals for your perfect cruise.
Everything you need to know about Southampton
Whether you are catching a cruise, visiting as a port of call or are just looking to find out a little more about the city, we have everything you need to know.
For ideas on what to do in the city...click here for more information.
- Southampton Cruise Terminals
A guide to the ABP Southampton cruise terminals
- Southampton - Titanic Trail Highlights
Follow in the footsteps of Titanic passengers and crew from 1912
- Shopping in Southampton
Great places to shop in the city
- Southampton - Itineraries
Several great ways to spend a day in the city
- Places to Eat in Southampton
A great selection of restaurants in the city